Health and Safety of our Team, Customers, and our Community
At Gulfstar Industries we place an extremely high value on the health and safety of every member of our team, from employees, to customers, and our community. We enforce the most stringent HSE standards in order to mitigate accidents, incidents, injuries, and ill-health in all our operations we operate.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring that personnel are properly trained and provided with appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Doing every job safely and correctly the first time and every time.
- Rapid and complete internal communication regarding health and safety issues.
- Maintaining the equipment we are responsible for the highest safety standards.
- Consider safety and environmental factors in all operating decisions, including those related to planning and requisition.
- Developing and improving programs and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, standards, practices, and client requirements.
- Holding ourselves accountable to meet and exceed all health and safety standards.
Gulfstar Industries are committed to adding value to your business by adhering to best-in-class safety and service protocols. We pledge to place the safety and well-being of our Team, Customers, and Community first and foremost.
Safety Management System
- Working Safety Policy
- Line Organization Responsibility
- Annual Safety Goals & Objectives
- Behavior-Based Safety Approach
- Highly Trained & Motivated Personnel
- Comprehensive Investigations
- Effective Communication
- Field Assessments
- Safety Training & Meetings
- Stop Work Obligation
- Near Miss Reporting & Investigation
- Best Management Practices
- Risk Assessment